Hubba meaning and origin
Hubba is used principally in Arabic and Sindhi bestowed upon girls, Hubba means "Daughter of Maalik Bin Amr Al-adwaniyah was a Beautiful Woman".Names that rhyme with Hubba
Popularity of Hubba
Hubba is a familiar baby name in India. According to our research, over 800 babies have been named Hubba globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Hubba?
You are sharp-minded and intelligent. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. You are a creative person with a lot of ideas on your mind. Pick the most optimistic and hopeful one, and put it to work. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Hubba
- Shabeeh - Used commonly in Sindhi and Arabic, Shabeeh bestowed upon boys, Shabeeh means "Resembling"
- Blessy means Blessing aimed at both boys and girls is used especially in Gujarati, Arabic and Malayalam
- Kayan - Unexpected choice and Modern unisex name Kayan means "The Name of a Dynasty of King Kaikobad or A Star" used in Oriya and Hindi is originated from African-Yoruba language
- Shabeehah - Primarily used in Arabic and Sindhi, Shabeehah means "Like or Image" is aimed at girls
- Shami - Shami's meaning is Husband, Fire or Leaves Offered to Ganesha used for both sexes is used mostly in Gujarati, Hindi and Bengali
Namesakes of Hubba
We could not find any notable namesake.