Humaid meaning and origin
Humaid means Great, One who Glorifies God, Praise or Praised is a baby boy name is used in Hindi and Arabic.Names that rhyme with Humaid
Popularity of Humaid
Humaid is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 1997 when it ranked 2022nd. Humaid is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Humaid is a common name in Oman while somewhat familiar name in Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka and India. According to our estimate, over 3000 babies have been named Humaid globally.
What numbers say about Humaid?
Failure is a part of success. And you should have known this by now. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people. You should learn to love yourself with all your flaws and imperfections, even the tendency to doubt yourself. You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough. You always attract powerful ideas because of your strong intuition is what number 11 reveals of you as your expression no.
Other names similar to Humaid, for soon-to-be-parents
- Namvar especially is used in Arabic and Sikh is originated from Sanskrit given to baby boys, meaning of Namvar is "Famous or Noted"
- Aamirah - Outlandish and Fresh unisex name Aamirah is used specifically in Arabic, Arabic and Sindhi, Aamirah means "Inhabiting in a Place or Inhabitant"
- Jubair - Boy name Jubair is used specifically in Arabic, Hindi and Sindhi, Jubair means "Counsels or Counsels or Brings Together"
- Sahirah - Meaning of Sahirah is Wakeful is originated from Arabic and a girl name is predominantly used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Qayyam - Used prevalently in Hindi and Arabic, Qayyam is used as a boy name, Qayyam means "Immortal or Another Name for God"
Namesakes of Humaid
- Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi III, ruler of the emirate of Ajman and a member of the UAE Supreme Council of the Union