Humma name meaning
What does Humma mean?
Humma is version of predominant Huma. Huma's meaning is Daughter of King Bahman and Mother of Darab and Auspicious Bird is originated from Afghan.
Variants of HummaNames that rhyme with Humma
How popular is the name Humma?
Humma is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2006. Humma is a common name in Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Humma?
You always hope things to work out on their own. Not everyone takes you seriously because of your kind heart and the way you approach and talk to people. You take good care of your body and overall health. You are extremely smart. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff.
Do you like Humma? You would love these names
- Oubaïdallah came from Quran, meaning of Oubaïdallah is "Humble Servant of God"
- Keryan is originated from Breton bestowed upon baby girls, Keryan means "House or Jean or Place"
- A'ala means Royal is a boy name
- Petva - Unisex name Petva is largely used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Petva is "Gold or Fire"
- Pushpya - Unisex name Pushpya means "Flower" is used in Hindi and Hindi
Famous people named Humma
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Humma
- Girl names beginning with H
- Baby Names that mean Bird
- Baby Names that mean Paradise
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Gold
- Baby Names that mean Auspicious