Keryan meaning and origin
Keryan's meaning is Place or House and Jean is rooted from Breton is used as a girl name. Keryan is variant of Keriann. Also Keriann is spelling variant of Keri;Ann. Keryan is celebrated on December 27th.
Variants of KeryanNames that rhyme with Keryan
Popularity of Keryan
Keryan is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1991 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 615 on boy names chart when 75 babies were named Keryan. Over 839 babies in France have been named Keryan. At least, 800 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Keryan
You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You never settle for less. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. Find someone who's into adventures, so you can enjoy life more. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless.
Do you like Keryan? You would love these names
- Cannelle - Cannelle means "Cinnamon Tree or Aromatic Substance"
- Taraksha - Used notably in Hindi and Hindi, Taraksha is used as a gender insensitive name, Taraksha means "Star"
- Egilo - Egilo's meaning is Sword Tip
- Morvanen - Breton name Morvanen means "Sea or Assault"
- Adi Putera is used majorly in Malay is a boy name, Adi Putera means "Son or Prince" is of Malay origin
Namesakes of Keryan
We could not find any notable namesake.