Huynh name meaning
What does Huynh mean?
Infrequent boy name Huynh means "An Older Brother" came from Vietnamese.
What do we think of Huynh as a name for a newborn?
Huynh, a Vietnamese baby boy name, has a unique sound and is easy to pronounce. It has been gaining popularity in recent years due to its simplicity and cultural significance. The name translates to "Older brother" which signifies the importance of family ties in Vietnamese culture. Huynh is an ideal name for parents who prefer a simple yet meaningful name for their baby boy. Its origin adds to its appeal as it reflects the rich cultural heritage of Vietnam. The name also has a strong association with respect, responsibility, and leadership qualities which makes it an excellent choice for parents looking for a strong and positive image for their child's future.
How do I pronounce Huynh?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Huynh as hu(y)-nh. The other ways to say the name is hwee-in.Names that rhyme with Huynh
How popular is the name Huynh?
Huynh is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Huynh is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1982. But an extremely popular name in Vietnam where every 1 in 700 have the name. As per our findings, over 140000 people has been named Huynh globally.
Huynh in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Huynh
You like questioning general beliefs and opinions in order to comprehend the world better. You are a visionary but you don't use your talents and unique abilities much. You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet. You are a creative person with a lot of ideas on your mind. Pick the most optimistic and hopeful one, and put it to work. You are the most creative person in your surroundings.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Huynh
- Nhat - Unexpected Nhat came from Vietnamese, meaning of Nhat is "Having a Long Life" is used for baby boys
- Kayoko - Meaning of Kayoko is Child of a Good Generation is used as a girl name
- Granada - Atypical Granada came from Spanish, meaning of Granada is "From the Moorish Kingdom" is used as a girl name
- Hikaru - Uncommon unisex name Hikaru means "Flashing Brilliance"
- Shinya - Unorthodox gender-neutral name Shinya means "Truthful One"
Sibling Names for Huynh
If you are looking for sibling names to go with the Vietnamese baby name "Huynh," look no further! We have compiled a list of names that will complement Huynh beautifully, whether you want to stick with traditional Vietnamese names or veer off into more modern or Western options. Here are some great suggestions for sibling names to go with Huynh.
Sister for Huynh
Brother to Huynh
Famous people named Huynh
- Huynh Cong Ut Huynh Cong Ãšt, also known as Nick Ut is an Associated Press photographer who worked out of Los Angeles.
- Actor Huynh Cazenas, famous for movie Hoa Binh
Lists having Huynh
- Boy names beginning with H
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Older
- Baby Names that mean Brother