Granada name meaning
On This Page
What does Granada mean?
Granada's impression as a baby name
Granada is a unique and charming name for a baby girl that originates from Spain. This name is associated with the city of Granada, which is renowned for its rich culture and history.
The name evokes images of beautiful landscapes, vibrant colors, and an energetic vibe. It's a lovely choice for parents who seek an exotic and distinctive name for their daughter. Granada has an attractive sound, making it ideal for a little girl who loves to shine and be the center of attention.
The name conveys elegance, beauty, and strength all rolled into one. Granada is a perfect choice for parents who desire to give their daughter something unique yet memorable, setting her apart from the crowd with a beautiful Spanish moniker that reflects personality traits like passion, creativity, and vivacity.
How do I pronounce Granada?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Granada is g-rana-da. Some people pronounce it as gr(a)-nada.
Variants of GranadaNames that rhyme with Granada
How popular is the name Granada?
Granada is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1980. According to our estimate, over 500 babies have been named Granada globally.
Numerological analysis of Granada
Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Times will come when you will be tired of everything but remember – good things take time.
Other names similar to Granada
- Garbine - Spanish name Garbine bestowed upon girls, meaning of Garbine is "Spear" is used mostly in Frisian
- Xiomar - Unexpected choice and Fresh boy name Xiomar is rooted from Spanish, meaning of Xiomar is "One who is Famous In Battle"
- Hermenegildo - Used mostly in Portuguese and Spanish far-out, Hermenegildo has its origin in Portuguese and Gothic, Hermenegildo means "Gild or Ermen" is aimed at baby boys
- Marriposa - Marriposas origin is Spanish bestowed upon girls, meaning of Marriposa is "Butterfly". Marriposa is resulted from Mariposa.
- Rizalina means Greening Again is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Spanish is dominantly used in Tagalog
Sibling Names for Granada
If you're looking for a unique and exotic name for your little one, look no further than Granada! Derived from the beautiful Spanish city known for its stunning architecture and rich history, this name is sure to stand out. Check out these sibling names that pair perfectly with Granada.
Names for Granada's sister
Brother for Granada
Famous people named Granada
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Granada
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Gra
- Baby Names that mean Moorish
- Baby Names that mean Kingdom