Shinya name meaning
On This Page
What does Shinya mean?
Unwonted gender-neutral name Shinya means "Truthful One".Names that rhyme with Shinya
How popular is the name Shinya?
Shinya is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. But Shinya is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 3000 have the name.
According to our research, over 60000 babies have been named Shinya globally.
Numerological aspects of Shinya
You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. Don't feel guilty if suddenly you find your opinion of something or feelings for someone changed. You were born to change. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life.
You would love these names similar to Shinya
- Aung - Unorthodox and Modern unisex name Aung means "Success", used largely in Burmese is originated from Burmese language
- Xiang - Xiang's meaning is Fragrant or One who Soars Above Others is of Chinese origin and is bestowed upon boys is commonly used in Chinese
- Chenda - Outlandish Chenda has its origin in Cambodian is used as a baby girl name, Chenda means "Thought"
- Mairely - Of Egyptian and Hebrew origin, Uncustomary Mairely means "Wished-for Child, Mother of Jesus Christ and Beloved" is used as a baby girl name. Mairely is derivation of Mary.
- Vibol - Queer boy name Vibol means "In Abundance" has origin in Cambodian
Famous people named Shinya
- Shinya Nakazawa, Japanese race car driver
- Shinya Ōtaki, Japanese voice actor
- Shinya Izumi, Japanese politician
- Shinya Ono, member of the House of Representatives in the Diet
- Shinya Adachi, Japanese politician of the Democratic Party for the People
- Shinya Tsukamoto, again features a love triangle
- Shinya Hashimoto, of the 500 best singles wrestlers during the "PWI Years"
- Shinya, Japanese musician
- Shinya Nakamura, go player
- Shinya Nakano, motorcycle rider
- Shinya Aoki, In the third defense of his title
- Shinya Yamada, Shinya played drums for the track "Back Line Best" on his fellow Luna Sea bandmate J's 1997 debut solo album
- Shinya Miyamoto, baseball biography
- Shinya Fukumatsu, Japanese voice actor from Tokyo Prefecture
- Writer Shinya Egawa, known for movie Temple
- Shinya Taniuchi, from 2003 drama film Bo taoshi, who played Tsuguo Takayama.
Lists having Shinya
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- Baby Names that mean Truthful
- Baby Names that mean One