Idale meaning and origin
Boy name Idale has origin in English. Idale is a resultant of Idal. Idal notably is used in English, meaning of Idal is "From the Yew Tree Valley and From the Yew-Tree Valley" came from English.Names that rhyme with Idale
Popularity of Idale
Idale is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our findings, over 100 babies have been bestowed Idale around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Idale
You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You are extremely smart. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. Nothing good comes without hard work and dedication.
You would love these names similar to Idale
- Wodoleah - Originated from English, Wodoleah means "Wooded Meadow" is a boy name. Wodoleah is derivative of Woodley.
- Wenona - Rare girl name Wenona is originated from Dakota, meaning of Wenona is "First-Born" is used commonly in English and Finnish
- Straw - Girl name Straw has its origin in English, Straw means "Red Fruit". Straw is shortened form of Strawberry.
- Gurnoor - Originated from Punjabi, Odd and Modernistic Gurnoor is used mainly in English, Sikh and Indian, Gurnoor means "Heavenly Light of the Guru, Light of God or Pleasant Face of God" is given to both genders
- Locker - The boy name Locker is of English and Scottish origin, Locker means "Lives by the Stronghold and Fortified Place". Locker is a derivative of Locke.
Namesakes of Idale
We could not find any notable namesake.