Iftikhaar name meaning
What does Iftikhaar mean?
Iftikhaar is used mostly in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Iftikhaar means "Honour or Glory".Names that rhyme with Iftikhaar
How popular is the name Iftikhaar?
Iftikhaar is a familiar baby name in Pakistan. According to our evaluation, over 200 babies have been named Iftikhaar globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Iftikhaar?
Love makes you complete. Adventure is what makes you feel alive. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. You love books and movies with a powerful message. You predict things before they happen. Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Iftikhaar
- Awaan - Used prevalently in Arabic, Awaan is used as a boy name, Awaan means "Assistant or Helper"
- Hormat is used predominantly in Arabic, Hormat means "Honour or Honor" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Samria is used notably in Arabic, Samria means "Nice" is used as a baby girl name
- Mashhoodah is used substantially in Arabic, Mashhoodah means "Manifest or Proved" is used as a baby boy name
- Farhang - The boy name Farhang came from Afghan, mainly used in Arabic language, Farhang means "Good-breeding, Good Breeding or Well Bred"
Famous people named Iftikhaar
We could not find any notable namesake.