Ilde meaning and origin
Girl name Ilde is originated from German and Germanic, meaning of Ilde is "Battle or Fight" is used mainly in English, Norwegian, Italian, Swedish and Finnish languages. Ilde is version of eternal and predominant Hilda. Hilda is short of names with "Hild". Also Hilda is short of the suffix "Hild". Hilda is also short version of Hildegard. Hilda is Latin equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Hild. Meaning of Hilda is Protection, Fence and Fight is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Ilde is Norwegian equivalent of Hilde. Ilde is celebrated on November 17th.
Variants of IldeNames that rhyme with Ilde
Popularity of Ilde
Ilde is a common baby name in Italy while it is somewhat familiar in Brazil, DR Congo, Colombia, Philippines, Venezuela, Argentina and Mexico. As per our evaluation, over 4000 people has been named Ilde globally.
What numerology tells about Ilde?
You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You lack passion and wilderness. You have a sharp eye for details and multitasking is your thing. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do. People like you always get what they want in life.
If you like Ilde, you would love these names
- Matsu - Matsu's meaning is From the Pine or Pine used for boys and is used mainly in Finnish and Japanese is originated from Japanese
- Nastasja - Rare girl name Nastasja came from Old Greek, Nastasja means "Risen One or Resurrection" is used in German and Danish
- Griseldis - Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Griseldis is used as a girl name, Griseldis means "Fight, Struggle or Gray" is notably used in Italian, German and Swedish
- Wenzel - Meaning of Wenzel is More Fame or Glory is primarily used in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish and originated from Old Slavic and Slavonic is aimed at baby boys
- Didi - Meaning of Didi is Warrior or Army is originated from Hebrew and Latin which is used commonly in Swedish and Finnish is aimed at both genders
Namesakes of Ilde
We could not find any notable namesake.