Parsifal meaning and origin
Boy name Parsifal is originated from French, Old French and Celtic used in German, Finnish, English and Swedish languages, meaning of Parsifal is "Pierce the Vale or Valley Penetrating". Parsifal is variant form of immutable and preeminent Percival. Percival is English equivalent of Perceval. Percival is originated from Celtic, Welsh and Old French, Percival means "Pierces, Pierce the Vale and Heresy of Breton Romance of the Xiith Century". Parsifal is German equivalent of Parzival.
Variants of ParsifalNames that rhyme with Parsifal
Popularity of Parsifal
Parsifal is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Parsifal globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Parsifal
People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. In order to keep yourself motivated, pick solitude over facing people's energy, powerful over commercial songs, and planning the future over hanging around with the past.
Looking for names similar to Parsifal? Please go through the following names
- Cailey - Unwonted Caileys origin is Celtic, meaning of Cailey is "Beloved" used prevalently in Arabic and English is a girl name
- Hoëllig - The Hoëllig has its origin in Celtic, Hoëllig means "Well Considered"
- Aidan - Prominent Aidan has its origin in Old Irish and Celtic is specifically used in Irish, Norwegian and Gaelic and is given to both sexes, Aidan means "Name of a Saint, Fiery or Help"
- Finnbar - Anomalous Finnbars origin is Celtic is used predominantly in Irish, meaning of Finnbar is "Fair Headed, Head and White" is a baby boy name. Finnbar is resulted from Finbar.
- Kenaël is originated from Celtic, Kenaël means "Happy or Angel or White"
Namesakes of Parsifal
We could not find any notable namesake.