Iqtidar meaning and origin
The boy name Iqtidar is particulary used in Arabic, Iqtidar means "Capability, Power, Office or Authority".Names that rhyme with Iqtidar
Popularity of Iqtidar
Iqtidar is a common baby name in Pakistan. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Iqtidar
Love makes you complete. Leave your own mark in the world. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity.
Other names similar to Iqtidar
- Musaddiqah - Girl name Musaddiqah is used specifically in Arabic, meaning of Musaddiqah is "One who Affirms the Truth"
- Saleemullah - The boy name Saleemullah is used largely in Arabic language, Saleemullah means "Soundest Servant of Allah or Servant of Allah"
- Danyah - Outlandish Danyah is used mainly in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Danyah means "Near or Close"
- Muddaththir means Covered or A Title of the Prophet is used mostly in Arabic is a boy name
- Wathiq is used notably in Arabic, Wathiq means "Confident or Strong" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Iqtidar
We could not find any notable namesake.