Iscia meaning and origin
Meaning of Iscia is Sovereign has origin in Greek. The name is celebrated on March 28th.
View middle names that goes with Iscia like Tual, Clet,Names that rhyme with Iscia
Popularity of Iscia
Iscia is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1992, peaked in 1992 when it ranked 2343rd. As per our findings, over 50 people has been named Iscia globally.
Numerological aspects of Iscia
It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life.
Other names similar to Iscia, for name hunters
- Nerida means Daughter of Nereus, In Greek Mythology the Nereids were Mermaids or Deities of the Seas or Nymph used for girls, used principally in English has its origin in Old Greek and Welsh
- Doll - Desirable and Rooted Old Greek Doll means "Diminutive of Dorothy or A Gift of God" and is used dominantly in Swedish and English is a gender insensitive name
- Alexine means Helper, Repel or Protect is a girl name, rooted from Greek and Old Greek is used in French, Finnish and Swedish
- Coraline - Frequently Used Coraline mainly is used in English and French has its origin in English and Greek used for girls, meaning of Coraline is "Nature Name, From the Semi-precious Sea Growth Coral or Girl of the Sea"
- Yorik - Of Greek origin, Yorik is used in Breton, Yorik means "Worker of the Earth"
Namesakes of Iscia
We could not find any notable namesake.