Doll meaning and origin
Doll's meaning is A Gift of God or Diminutive of Dorothy has origin in Old Greek and is mainly used in Swedish and English is used for both genders. Doll is a variant of evergreen, well-known and biblical Dolly. Dolly is resulted from Dolorès. Dolly is English equivalent of Dorothy. Also Dolly is Swedish cognate of Dolores. Originated from Old Greek and Latin, Prevalent and Classic Dolly, Dolly means "Cute Baby and Gift of God". Doll is version of biblical, persistent and dominant Dorothy. Dorothy is form of ever lasting and trendy Dorothea. Dorothy is English cognate of Dorothea. Dorothy means Gift and Gift and God is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of DollNames that rhyme with Doll
Popularity of Doll
Doll is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 51 years, last appeared in 1968 and made just beyond the top 1000 names. Over 387 babies in United States have been named Doll. Also, Doll is a familiar name in India. At least, 700 people globally have carried Doll as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Doll
Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. Your friends enjoy your sarcasm and dark sense of humor. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. Once you put your mind to something, there's no letting go until you get it done.
Do you like Doll? Other names you would love
- Järle is Swedish form of Jærle
- Dúfa has its origin in Old Norse is used specifically in Old Norse and Icelandic, Dúfa means "Pitching Wave" is used as a girl name
- Annicho is German equivalent of Anicho
- Góði specifically is used in Old Norse and Icelandic, meaning of Góði is "Good" used as a baby boy name came from Old Norse
- Judikaël - The boy name Judikaël means "Lord or Generous" is rooted from Celtic language
Namesakes of Doll
- Dolly Bindra in Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi as Actress
- Dolly Minhas in Bombay Dreams as Actress
- Dolly Malunga in Skwizas as Actress
- Dolly Thicke in Baby Talk as