Isir name meaning
What does Isir mean?
Particulary used in Sanskrit and Arabic, Isir is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Isir is "Powerful, Active, Strong, Inspirational or Another Name of Agni". Names that rhyme with Isir
How popular is the name Isir?
Isir is a familiar baby name in Somalia. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Isir
The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. You lack passion and wilderness. If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance. You manage to hide your issues and emotional struggles pretty very well. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions.
Go through the following names similar to Isir
- Yakout - Boy name Yakout means "Hyacinth, Colored Stone or As Precious As a Ruby" is rooted from Arabian and Arabic
- Raza - Raza's meaning is Filled with Hope or Handsome is mainly used in Hindi, Telugu and Kannada is a boy name has its origin in Arabic
- Ibadat - The unisex name Ibadat is used especially in Arabic, Arabic and Punjabi, Ibadat means "Prayer, Worship or Devotion"
- Sohalia - The girl name Sohalia is of Sanskrit origin, Sohalia means "Moon-glow or Moon Glow" is particulary used in Arabic and Malayalam
- Karma - Cherished Karma is originated from Sanskrit and Hebrew, Karma means "Fruit Garden, Fate or A Star" which is used particulary in Oriya and Sikh is aimed at both sexes
Famous people named Isir
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Isir
- Boys names beginning with I
- Girls names beginning with I
- Arabic Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Active
- Baby Names that mean Strong