Sohalia meaning and origin
Sohalia largely is used in Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Gujarati, Bengali, Hindi, Assamese, Malayalam, Arabic, Indian, Telugu and Oriya, meaning of Sohalia is "Moon Glow or Moonlight" aimed at girls is of Sanskrit origin.
Variants of SohaliaNames that rhyme with Sohalia
Popularity of Sohalia
Sohalia is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 2001 and achieved its top ranking of 2776 in 2010. At least, 60 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sohalia
You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You think you have all the answers to your questions until someone surprises you and proves you are wrong. Difficult times boost your self-confidence, especially when you are having an emotional breakdown and find the courage to make it through the day.
Do you like Sohalia? Read these names too
- Maleehah - Unfamiliar girl name Maleehah means "Salty, Brownish Color or Graceful" is mostly used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Raza means Filled with Hope, Handsome or Hope is used as a boy name is came from Arabic is substantially used in Hindi and Telugu
- Jehan means Beautiful Flower or God is Merciful has origin in Hebrew and Persian which is mostly used in Tamil and Belgian is aimed at both sexes
- Wafeeq is used principally in Hindi, Arabic and Marathi has its origin in Arabic, Wafeeq means "Successful" is given to boys
- Talat - Meaning of Talat is Appearance or Countenance is originated from Sanskrit used especially in Arabic, Sindhi and Hindi is bestowed upon both boys and girls
Namesakes of Sohalia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sohalia
- Girl names beginning with S
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Assamese Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean glow
- Baby Names that mean Moonlight