Samzun meaning and origin
Samzun's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Samzun is "Sun" which is prevalently used in Breton is used as a baby boy name . Samzun is variation of all time favorite, darling and biblical Samson. Samson is equivalent of The Hebrew Name שִׁמְשׁוֹן in Latin and Greek languages. Hebrew name Samson, meaning of Samson is "Little Sun, Sun Child Little Sun and Strong As the Sun". The name is celebrated on July 28.
Variants of SamzunNames that rhyme with Samzun
Popularity of Samzun
Samzun is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Samzun
Failure is a part of success. And you should have known this by now. To focus on unproductive things such as hanging around late make you feel like you are losing precious time. You are a hard person to analyze and understand because of your inconsistency. You often act without thinking. You like to prove yourself to people, even to people you don't like which is a big mistake. Getting played by the people you trust is your deepest fear.
If you like Samzun, you would love these names
- Abiram - Offbeat and Modern boy name Abiram means "My Father is Exalted" has its origin in Hebrew is used mostly in Tamil, Hebrew and Malayalam
- Mikelis - Used substantially in Latvian, Mikelis typically aimed at baby boys, Mikelis means "Who is Like God" has origin in Hebrew
- Magdaleina - Of Hebrew origin, Magdaleina means "Villager of Galilee"
- Azaniyah - Origin of Azaniyah is in Hebrew, meaning of Azaniyah is "God Hears" is aimed at baby girls. Azaniyah is resulted from Azania.
- Symone - Noteworthy Symone particulary is used in English, meaning of Symone is "He (God) has Heard". It is rooted from Hebrew is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Samzun
We could not find any notable namesake.