Giana meaning and origin
Prevailing girl name Giana is used principally in English and Italian, meaning of Giana is "Yahweh is Gracious" has its origin in Hebrew. Giana is form of Gianna in Italian language.
Variants of Giana
View middle names that goes with Giana like Chyna, Louna, Madelaine,Names that rhyme with Giana
Popularity of Giana
Giana was a popular name in United States. Over 8178 babies have been named Giana since 1963. When at its peak in 2010, 513 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 568th position. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 55 years. Giana is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Giana is a rare baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Giana is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Puerto Rico and India. At least, 8000 people globally have carried Giana as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Giana
You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life.
Go through the following names similar to Giana
- Abbeygale - Unexpected choice and Contemporary girl name Abbeygale means "Father in Rejoicing, Father Hath Rejoiced and God is My Joy" is rooted from Hebrew. Abbeygale is derivation of Abigail.
- Misail - Hebrew name Misail is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Misail is "Who is What God Is?" is prevalently used in Slavic
- Emuna - Originated from Hebrew, Odd and Modernistic Emuna means "Faithful" used chiefly in Hebrew is bestowed upon girls
- Shimea - Shimea's meaning is Fame is used as a boy name has its roots in Hebrew is dominantly used in English
- Isaiah - Used especially in Hebrew and Malayalam long standing and trendy, Isaiah is originated from Hebrew and is aimed at both genders, Isaiah means "God's Helper, God is My Salvation or Yahweh is Salvation". Frequently Used name Isaiah managed to bag 51st position on baby boy chart in 2018 in United States
Namesakes of Giana
- Giana Alexis Cambria in Anti-PainKillers as Actress
- Giana Claudette Peralta in Episode #1.22 as Actress