Itab name meaning
What does Itab mean?
Itab predominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Itab is "Censure" is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Itab
How popular is the name Itab?
Itab is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 100 people globally have carried Itab as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Itab
But once they get to know you better, they see that you are nothing like presented. Stop making plans for the future because you know you like spontaneity more. Don't make work your priority. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you.
Looking for names similar to Itab? Please go through the following names
- Karrar - Unexpected choice and Modern boy name Karrar means "Impetuous, Repeated Assault or Attacking Violently" is particulary used in Arabic
- Khalaf-Hasan - Boy name Khalaf-Hasan is used predominantly in Arabic, Khalaf-Hasan means "Successor of Hasan"
- Fadl-Ullah - Boy name Fadl-Ullah means "Excellence of God" is mainly used in Arabic
- Nabijah primarily is used in Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Nabijah is "Leader or Brave or Ambitious"
- Rabees - Rabees's meaning is Dauntless or Fearless is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic
Famous people named Itab
We could not find any notable namesake.