Itihasa meaning and origin
Itihasa means History is used especially in Hindi is bestowed upon both sexes.Names that rhyme with Itihasa
Popularity of Itihasa
Itihasa is an extremely rare name which might be exclusive to India.
Numerological analysis of Itihasa
You lack passion and wilderness. You don't take love very seriously. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. You solve problems systematically and diplomatically. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Go through the following names similar to Itihasa
- Anne-Charlotte - The Anne-Charlotte means "Gracious or Robust" is originated from Hebrew and German languages
- Heile - The Heile means "Intact" is particulary used in Frisian
- Azenora came from Breton language which is predominantly used in Breton, meaning of Azenora is "Honor"
- Curadin - Meaning of Curadin is Bold Counselor
- Symeen means Silvery, Made of Silver and White came from Afghan is bestowed upon girls. Symeen is derived from Simin.
Namesakes of Itihasa
We could not find any notable namesake.