Itrat meaning and origin
Girl name Itrat is mainly used in Arabic, meaning of Itrat is "Lineage or Descendants of Holy Prophet (PBUH)".Names that rhyme with Itrat
Popularity of Itrat
Itrat is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in Bangladesh, India and Thailand. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Itrat as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Itrat
But you shouldn't because you are a great person with an amazing mind that's capable of achieving great things. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. You have a crazy and unusual life. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly.
Other names similar to Itrat
- Enamul mainly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Enamul is "Prosperity"
- Akeyla - Odd unisex name Akeyla is prevalently used in Arabic has its roots in Arabic, meaning of Akeyla is "Responsible or Honest"
- Akhram is used mostly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Akhram means "Clever or Active"
- Waliyuddin - Used notably in Arabic, Waliyuddin means "Supporter of the Faith" is aimed at baby boys
- Abdul Mannan - Used substantially in Arabic, Abdul Mannan has origin in Arabic and is bestowed upon boys, Abdul Mannan means "Servant of the Benefactor or Slave of the Benefactor"
Namesakes of Itrat
We could not find any notable namesake.