Izdihaar meaning and origin
Izdihaar means Flourishing or Blossoming is especially used in Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada and Arabic is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Izdihaar
Popularity of Izdihaar
Izdihaar is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Izdihaar?
It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. Widen your perspective and start living. You are the manager of events and organizer of partying among your friends. When it comes to romance, you are the most sensual partner. You are the most sensitive person is what number 11 reveals about your personality. Although you are not walking that path right now, you have a plan on letting everything go and follow your heart for once in your life.
You would love these names similar to Izdihaar
- Rohi - Predominantly used in Sanskrit and Arabic rarefied and modernistic, Rohi bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Rohi is "A Doe, Up or A River in Afghanistan"
- Ghuzayyah specifically is used in Sindhi and Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Ghuzayyah is "A Narrator of Hadith, Narrator of Hadith or She was Known as Ghuzaylah"
- Arshaq - Used in Sindhi and Arabic, Arshaq is used as a boy name, Arshaq means "Graceful, Handsome or Well Proportioned"
- Azhar - Used majorly in Marathi and Arabic far-out, Azhar is of Arabic origin, Azhar means "The Most Shining, Blazing Splendor or Blossoms" is aimed at both genders
- Talikha - Especially used in Arabic, Marathi and Telugu, Talikha bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Talikha is "Nightingale"
Namesakes of Izdihaar
We could not find any notable namesake.