Mabad meaning and origin
Boy name Mabad means "A Place of Worship or Many of the Prominent People had this Name Including the Companions Ibn Khalid Al-juhanni and Ibn-hawzah RA" is used particulary in Sindhi and Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mabad
Popularity of Mabad
Mabad is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our research, over 80 people has been named Mabad globally.
Numerological analysis of Mabad
When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are an artist by soul, which is something almost everyone envies you for. Your failures motivate you. Your overall health is great. Injustice makes you go crazy. Use your brain when it comes to social interaction.
Go through the following names similar to Mabad
- Azeez - Used dominantly in Punjabi, Hindi and Arabic far-out, Azeez means "Respected, Comrade or Dear" and is aimed at baby boys is rooted from Arabic
- Mehndi - The girl name Mehndi means "Beautiful Color, Henna Hand Art or Beautiful Colour" is substantially used in Hindi and Arabic
- Kushad means Talented is a boy name is primarily used in Bengali and Telugu
- Adeen - Unfamiliar and Modern unisex name Adeen is prevalently used in English and Arabic, Adeen means "Decorated and Pious" is rooted from Hebrew. Adeen is a short form of Adina.
- Aariz - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Aariz mostly is used in Arabic, Hindi and Kannada bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Aariz is "Respectable Man, Intelligent or Diving"
Namesakes of Mabad
We could not find any notable namesake.