Jabin meaning and origin
Primarily used in Arabic, Hindi and Marathi atypical, Jabin aimed at both sexes that originated from Hebrew, meaning of Jabin is "He that Understands, Building, Forehead, God has Created or Intelligence". Jabin is form of Yavin. Yavin is variation of Yarin. Meaning of Yavin is He Will Understand is rooted from Hebrew is used notably in Hebrew and Tamil.
Variants of JabinNames that rhyme with Jabin
Popularity of Jabin
Jabin is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1966 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2001, it ranked 2385th when 41 boys were named Jabin. Over 585 people have been named Jabin in United States. But Jabin is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 90000 have the name as well as in Bangladesh. As per our evaluation, over 20000 people has been named Jabin globally.
What numerology tells about Jabin?
People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety.
You would love these names similar to Jabin
- Tawseef means Praise is specifically used in Arabic and Sindhi is used as a boy name
- Humam - Unisex name Humam is used in Arabic, Hindi and Arabic has its roots in Arabic, meaning of Humam is "Courageous or Generous, Generous or Magnanimous"
- Bunty is used predominantly in Malayalam and Hindi, Bunty means "Joy" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Shadee means Singer or Happiness is used as a unisex name and is rooted from Arabic is specifically used in Arabic and Arabic
- Maryum means Mother of Isa is used as a girl name is substantially used in Arabic and Sindhi
Namesakes of Jabin
We could not find any notable namesake.