Maryum meaning and origin
Maryum means Mother of Isa is particulary used in Sindhi and Arabic is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Maryum
Popularity of Maryum
Maryum is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1968 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 300 babies in United States have been named Maryum. During its 23 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. There are over 243 babies that have been given the name Maryum in England and Wales. But Maryum is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 7000 people has been named Maryum globally.
What numerology tells about Maryum?
You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You wish everyone were just like you but they can't. It's strang but when you are sad, the creative side of your personality comes to expression and you create masterpieces. If letter M is your cornerstone, you probably bury yourself in work every day. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye.
Other names similar to Maryum, for would be moms
- Eman - Of Hebrew and Arabic origin, Unwonted Eman means "God is Among us, Faith In Allah or Belief" prevalently used in Arabic, Serbo-Croatian and Arabic is used as a gender insensitive name
- Hinda - Meaning of Hinda is Camel Group, Reh or India is rooted from Yiddish and Hebrew used as a baby girl name is prevalently used in Oriya, Kannada and Tamil
- Zine - Girl name Zine means "In the Moral or Physical Sense or Beautiful" has its origin in African-Nsenga and Arabic
- Kutaiba - Boy name Kutaiba is mostly used in Hindi and Arabic, Kutaiba means "Lord of Flowers"
- Hira - Hira's meaning is Powerful or Power used for both boys and girls used in Marathi and Sanskrit is originated from Arabic
Namesakes of Maryum
We could not find any notable namesake.