Karrington meaning and origin
Karrington means One who is Admired is a unisex name is rooted from English.
Variants of Karrington
View middle names that goes with Karrington like Aimee, Lucile, Marin, Erin, Belen, Jennifer,Names that rhyme with Karrington
Popularity of Karrington
Karrington is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1987 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1999, it ranked 1719th when 99 girl were named Karrington. There are over 1543 babies that have been given the name Karrington in United States. According to our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been named Karrington globally.
Numerological analysis of Karrington
People get you confused for a fool when instead you are the smartest person they will ever know. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You know how important freedom is in a person's life. When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner.
If you like Karrington, you would love these names
- Darwon - Darwons origin is Old English bestowed upon boys, meaning of Darwon is "Dear Friend". Darwon is resulted from Darwin.
- Courtland - Prevailing and Enduring Courtland has its origin in English is largely used in English and English, Courtland means "From the Court's Land, Land of the Court or Courtier" is used as a unisex name
- Cypher - The uncommon and modern boy name Cypher has its origin in English, Cypher means "A Coded Message"
- Wynthrope - Wynthropes origin is Old English is used as a boy name, meaning of Wynthrope is "From the Friend's Village and Friendly". Wynthrope is resulted from Winthrop.
- Querida - The unconventional girl name Querida means "Beloved", predominantly used in Gujarati and Spanish is rooted from English and Spanish languages
Namesakes of Karrington
We could not find any notable namesake.