Jaiteg meaning and origin
Used among Sikhs and Punjabi, Jaiteg typically bestowed upon baby boys, Jaiteg means "Victory with Sword".Names that rhyme with Jaiteg
Popularity of Jaiteg
Jaiteg is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jaiteg
You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You are daring and courageous. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You have a smile that says: “You will regret this because I'm a born winner”. You have a restless spirit and booming energy.
Do you like Jaiteg? Other names you would love
- Rakhwinder means Lord of Protection or Brave Protector is used principally in Sikh and Punjabi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Uttamgiaan - Uttamgiaan's meaning is Exalted Knowledge is used substantially in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a boy name
- Kamalpati is used in Sikh and Punjabi, Kamalpati means "Lotus Like Lord Master or Mastering Madness" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Neelampreet - Neelampreet's meaning is Love for Sapphire is used prevalently in Sikh and Punjabi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Prempal means God, The Loving Caretaker or Fosterer of Love aimed at baby boys is predominantly used in Sikh, Punjabi and Hindi
Namesakes of Jaiteg
We could not find any notable namesake.