Jalaja meaning and origin
The unisex name Jalaja is originated from Sanskrit, Jalaja means "Lotus" is especially used in Sanskrit, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Oriya, Bengali, Malayalam, Telugu, Gujarati, Indian, Hindi and Sikh.
Variants of JalajaNames that rhyme with Jalaja
Popularity of Jalaja
Jalaja is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 50000 have the name. As per our findings, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Jalaja around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Jalaja?
Stress hates your guts. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. Most people enjoy having you around. Travelling is your passion. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Go through the following names similar to Jalaja
- Swaraj - Unusual and Fresh boy name Swaraj has its origin in Sanskrit, meaning of Swaraj is "Truth or Liberty" is used predominantly in Gujarati and Indian
- Kubera - Boy name Kubera is originated from Sanskrit used prevalently in Sanskrit and Hindi languages, meaning of Kubera is "God or Guardian of Money or Lord of Divine Treasure"
- Padmalaya - Unisex name Padmalaya means "Lake of Lotuses or Lotus Dweller" and rooted from Sanskrit is used in Sindhi and Oriya
- Smriti - Queer girl name Smriti means "Memory, Recollect or Recollection", used particulary in Bengali, Kannada and Gujarati has its origin in Sanskrit language
- Keshava - Unorthodox and Fresh boy name Keshava is of Sanskrit origin used substantially in Hindi and Malayalam languages, Keshava means "The Beautiful Haired, Slayer of Keshi Demon or Beautiful-Haired"
Namesakes of Jalaja
We could not find any notable namesake.