Jamarea meaning and origin
Jamarea is variant form of frequently used Jamari. Jamari is a variation of well-known Jamar.
Variants of JamareaNames that rhyme with Jamarea
Popularity of Jamarea
Jamarea is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1995 and peaked in 2001 when it ranked 6930th. Over 116 people have been named Jamarea in United States. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Jamarea globally.
What numerology tells about Jamarea?
You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You can't stand injustice. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes.
Do you like Jamarea? Read these names too
- Intikhab is used primarily in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon boys, Intikhab means "Choice or Selection"
- Mehraj - Unisex name Mehraj means "Good Girl or Meh means Moon Raj means Kingdom" is principally used in Arabic and Hindi
- Amzi - Of Hebrew origin, Unorthodox and Contemporary Amzi is a gender-neutral name, Amzi means "Strong" is used in Arabic and English
- Anmol - Infrequent unisex name Anmol is notably used in Marathi, Marathi and Bengali, meaning of Anmol is "Priceless, Valuable or Invaluable" came from Sanskrit
- Sharika - Atypical Sharika is used commonly in Kannada, Gujarati and Sanskrit aimed at girls and of Hebrew origin, Sharika means "Participant, Partner or Goddess Durga"
Namesakes of Jamarea
We could not find any notable namesake.