Shabar meaning and origin
Boy name Shabar means "Nector or Nectar" is mostly used in Marathi, Hindi, Arabic, Malayalam, Oriya, Kannada, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Shabar
Popularity of Shabar
Shabar is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Shabar globally.
Numerological analysis of Shabar
You get up, eat healthily, go to work, avoid jealous and envious people, love and pay attention to the people you love, and stay away from stupid people. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You can practically make a person do what you want and they will do it without hesitation.
Looking for names similar to Shabar? Please go through the following names
- Shadan - The infrequent unisex name Shadan is mainly used in Arabic, Arabic and Sindhi, Shadan means "Happy or Joyful"
- Hama is used substantially in English, Arabic and Japanese is a unisex name, Hama means "Shore, Truly or Verily"
- Charif came from Lebanese and Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Charif is "Honest or Noble"
- Tahirih - Substantially used in Arabic and Iranian unexpected, Tahirih has origin in Old Persian, a girl name, meaning of Tahirih is "Pure or Pure One Or Chaste"
- Aishi - Unorthodox and Modernistic Aishi is used commonly in Marathi, Hindi and Oriya bestowed upon girls, Aishi means "Gods Gift or God's Gift"
Namesakes of Shabar
We could not find any notable namesake.