Jammar meaning and origin
Jammar is form of eminent Jamarion. Jammar is variation of lofty Jamari. Jamari is variation of pleasing Jamar. Jammar is form of renowned Jamar. Jamar is variant of lofty Jamarcus. Jamar means Handsome and Beauty is notably used in Arabic and English came from English, English-American and Arabic.
Variants of JammarNames that rhyme with Jammar
Popularity of Jammar
Jammar is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Jammar?
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Your family and friends are the two most important things you care about. The rest is temporary and not worth your attention.
Do you like Jammar? Other names you would love
- Misam - Unisex name Misam is used specifically in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Misam is "Smiling or Impression"
- Isha - Uncustomary Isha is used in Tamil, Sikh and Bengali is a gender-neutral name, Isha means "Night Prayer or Which Protective" came from Sanskrit
- Anayat means Favour or Grace aimed at baby girls is used primarily in Bengali and Telugu
- Sabat is used principally in Arabic and Arabic, Sabat means "Endurance, Certainty or Stability" is a gender-neutral name
- Imam - New-fangled and Atypical Imam prevalently is used in Arabic and Arabic is a gender-neutral name which came from Arabic, meaning of Imam is "Who Directs or Chief"
Namesakes of Jammar
We could not find any notable namesake.