Jasilyn name meaning
What does Jasilyn mean?
Rare girl name Jasilyn is used mostly in Arabic, Jasilyn means "One that Resembles a Olive Flower".
Variants of JasilynNames that rhyme with Jasilyn
How popular is the name Jasilyn?
Jasilyn is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1989, peaked in 1993 when it ranked 7495th. According to our evaluation, over 90 babies have been named Jasilyn globally.
Numerological analysis of Jasilyn
Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. There isn't a person you can't charm. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. You always see the good in everything and everyone. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning.
Do you like Jasilyn? You would love these names
- Zakawat - Boy name Zakawat is used mostly in Arabic, meaning of Zakawat is "Sharpness"
- AbdulMaalik - AbdulMaalik's meaning is Servant of the Owner (Allah) aimed at baby boys is predominantly used in Arabic
- Abu-Zar - Meaning of Abu-Zar is Great Sahabi of the Prophet is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Jubariya - Girl name Jubariya is used in Arabic, Jubariya means "One of the Sea Name or Blooming Flowers"
- Huzuz - Used largely in Arabic, Huzuz bestowed upon girls, Huzuz means "Good Luck, Plural of Hazz or Fortune"
Famous people named Jasilyn
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jasilyn
- Girl names beginning with J
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Jas
- Girl names that ends with -lyn
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Resembles
- Baby Names that mean Olive
- Baby Names that mean Flower