Naasi meaning and origin
Naasi specifically is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Naasi is "Variant of Nasi', Obvious or Evident".Names that rhyme with Naasi
Popularity of Naasi
Naasi is a familiar baby name in Tanzania. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Naasi
Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Stress hates your guts. We all know that this world is an ugly place to live in, but we have to do everything in our power to improve it.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Naasi
- Adile - Girl name Adile is especially used in Arabic that of Germanic origin, meaning of Adile is "Righteous"
- Hamasat - Used notably in Arabic, Hamasat is used as a baby boy name, Hamasat means "Zeal or Enthusiasm"
- Musharrafa - Musharrafa's meaning is Honoured or Elevated is substantially used in Arabic is used for girls
- Huss means Saffron used for baby boys is used particulary in Arabic
- Abdul-Wakil - Abdul-Wakil's meaning is Servant of the Trustee is commonly used in Arabic is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Naasi
We could not find any notable namesake.