Jeani meaning and origin
Isolated Jeani is used prevalently in English is a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew. Jeani is derivative of Jane. Jane is a variant form of JeanneJean. Also Jane is a variant of perennial and prevalent Joan. Jane is shortened form of names ending in "Jane". Jane is effeminate variant of John or. Jane is English form of Johanna. Meaning of Jane is God is Merciful, Yahweh is Gracious and Gracious has origin in Hebrew is used dominantly in Tamil, Kannada and English.
Variants of JeaniNames that rhyme with Jeani
Popularity of Jeani
Jeani is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 43 years of usage and 422 bearers, the name could just made to the top 2590 names in 1953 before vanishing in 2003. Over 422 people have been named Jeani in United States. Jeani is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and DR Congo. As per our findings, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Jeani around the globe.
What numbers say about Jeani?
You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. Stop giving people chances and show them where the door is instead. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety. You are a person of many talents. Stop giving everyone a second chance and move on with your life. Self-doubt is your worst but it makes you better.
Other names similar to Jeani, for would be moms
- Belah - Belah's meaning is Destruction and Sacred Wood Apple Tree is used as a girl name which is primarily used in Hebrew came from Latin and Hungarian. Belah is derivative of Bela.
- Simcha - Queer unisex name Simcha means "Joy" has its origin in Hebrew language is mostly used in Hebrew
- Abymelech came from Hebrew, meaning of Abymelech is "The King is My Father" is a boy name. Abymelech is resultant of Abimelech.
- Zila - The odd and modern unisex name Zila means "Shadow or Shade or Flower" and is majorly used in Hindi and Hebrew came from Hebrew
- Johanick - The Johanick means "God is Merciful" came from Hebrew
Namesakes of Jeani
- Jeanie Espinoza in Any Body Can Dance 2 as Actress
- Jeanine Castle in Faded Dreams as Actress
- Jeanie Macpherson in Dynamite as Writer
- Jeanine Hill in Never Back Down 2: The Beatdown as Actress
- Jeanie Moore in After Dark, My Sweet as Actress
- Jeanine Ann Roose in It's a Wonderful Life as Actress
- Jeanie Gold in Dom Hemingway as Actress
- Jeanine Flynn in Customer #935 as Actress
- Jeanine Monterroza in 911 as Actress