Jehoahaz meaning and origin
Jehoahaz came from Hebrew is a boy name, meaning of Jehoahaz is "Yahweh or Achaz" is used in English. Jehoahaz is a variant form of biblical Achaz. Achaz is diminutive of Achatius. Achaz means Achaz, God has Held and God is Holding is primarily used in German is originated from Hebrew and German.
Variants of JehoahazNames that rhyme with Jehoahaz
Popularity of Jehoahaz
Jehoahaz is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Jehoahaz?
To have number 4 as your soul urge no, it reveals your old and wise soul. You know exactly what you want to achieve in life and that's comfort, inner peace, and harmony. You already have what other wish for but must learn to keep your life in continuous order. You are attentive to details and hard-working. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits.
Looking for a name like Jehoahaz? Please go through the following names
- Harel - Origin of Unexpected Harel is in Hebrew, meaning of Harel is "Gods Mountain" is a boy name
- Jannot - Originated from Hebrew, Jannot means "God is Merciful"
- Shawny - Curious girl name Shawny has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Shawny is "God is Merciful"
- Jehova - Commonly used in German, Jehova is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Jehova is "I Am Who Is" is used for baby boys
- Jenette - Origin of Unheard-of and All time favorite Jenette is in Hebrew language bestowed upon girls which is used chiefly in French and English, meaning of Jenette is "Gift from God and God's Gracious Gift". Jenette is resulted from Janet.
Namesakes of Jehoahaz
- Jehoahaz of Judah, was king of Judah and the third son of king Josiah whom he succeeded