Shawny name meaning
What does Shawny mean?
Of Hebrew origin, Unexpected Shawny means "God is Merciful" is given to girls. Shawny is a variant of perennial and biblical Jeanne. Jeanne is French equivalent of Johanna. Also Jeanne is French and English cognate of Jane. Jeanne is also English and French cognate of Jean. Jeanne is also English, French and Dutch equivalent of Jeanine. Rare Jeanne has its origin in Hebrew, Jeanne means "Variant of Jane, The Lord is Gracious and Yahweh is Gracious". The name is celebrated on May 8th or May 30th.
Variants of Shawny
Jeanne, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Johanna, Jane, Jean, Jeanine, Evane, Ivane, Janette, Janina, Joannie, Jeannemarie, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Hansi, Jona, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, Joan, Gean, Ioan, Ionel, Johnna, Jennine, Donajean, Jean-Claude, Geneen, Jaynette, Annjanette, Janett, Janet, Jeannette, Jeanette, Jannina, Jana, Marie
How popular is the name Shawny?
Shawny is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1967 and achieved its top ranking of 5265 in 1992. As per our evaluation, over 200 babies have been bestowed Shawny around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Shawny
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You hate copying others. You are always open to experience something new. Passion doesn't last much but respect and care do. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You are ambitious and courageous.
Other names similar to Shawny, for would be moms
- Gioacchina has its origin in Hebrew is used commonly in Italian, Gioacchina means "One Who Supplants"
- Veniamine has its origin in Hebrew, Veniamine means "Son of the Right" is majorly used in Spanish
- Ezell - Ezell's meaning is God Strengthens is of Hebrew origin is a gender insensitive name. Ezell is resultant of Ezekiel.
- Jayne - Trendy and Ceaseless Jayne is originated from Hebrew, Jayne means "Merciful or Female Version of John" and a unisex name is used especially in Kannada, Malayalam and English. On baby girl chart, acclaimed Jayne ranked 462 in year 1966 in United States
- Shiri - Especially used in Hebrew and Telugu odd, Shiri means "Song, Poetry or Tune" which of Hebrew origin is a girl name
Famous people named Shawny
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Shawny
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Sha
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful