Jelal meaning and origin
Boy name Jelal means "Loftiness, Sublimity, Glory, Grandeur or Majesty". Its origin is in Arabic is used majorly in Arabic. Jelal is a form of famous Jalal. Jalal is a version of Djalal. Also Jalal is variant of prominent Jalil. Originated from Arabic, Jalal, Jalal means "Loftiness and Greatness".
Variants of JelalNames that rhyme with Jelal
Popularity of Jelal
Jelal is a common baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 1000 people has been named Jelal globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Jelal?
You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. Your methods of handling relationships are proven. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. You have a bossy nature in love. You are extremely smart. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary.
You would love these names similar to Jelal
- Raham means Merciful or Priest Name has its origin in Hebrew, used largely in Arabic is given to boys
- AshiqAli - Boy name AshiqAli means "Adorer of Ali" is used in Arabic
- Mounira - Originated from Arabic, Mounira bestowed upon baby girls, used in Arabic, Mounira means "Guiding Light, Shinning Light or Radiant"
- Arusah - Girl name Arusah means "Doll or Bride" is predominantly used in Arabic
- Mehemet - The boy name Mehemet is used mostly in Arabic language, Mehemet means "Praised"
Namesakes of Jelal
We could not find any notable namesake.