Jeldrich name meaning
Meaning: Noble and Ruler
Add to favorites
What does Jeldrich mean?
Meaning of Jeldrich is Noble or Ruler is used in Frisian.
Variants of JeldrichNames that rhyme with Jeldrich
How popular is the name Jeldrich?
Jeldrich is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Jeldrich
You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. Freedom is what's most important for you. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You don't even use your intuition when it comes to important life decisions. Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status. Having letter H as your capstone reveals you are a visionary who knows what they want but have no idea on how to get it.
Parents who liked Jeldrich, loved these names
- Mulania is originated from Chinese, Mulania means "Resembling a Magnolia Blossom" is given to girls. Mulania is derived from Mulan.
- Jeldrik - The Jeldrik means "Ruler or Noble" is commonly used in Frisian
- Tahee - Boy name Tahee means "One who Lives By the Sea" is rooted from Polynesian language. Tahee is resultant of Tahi.
- Aouregan - Aouregan means "Face of Gold"
- Keprey - Originated from Egyptian, Keprey means "Emerging Sun" is used as a girl name. Keprey is derivative of Khepri.
Famous people named Jeldrich
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jeldrich
Share your opinion on Jeldrich