Jenabelle meaning and origin
Meaning of Jenabelle is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jenabelle
Popularity of Jenabelle
Jenabelle is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. According to our estimate, over 30 babies have been named Jenabelle globally.
What numerology tells about Jenabelle?
Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself.
Parents who liked Jenabelle, loved these names
- Hinrike is used especially in Frisian, Hinrike means "House or Ruler" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Maningning especially is used in Tagalog is originated from Tagalog, meaning of Maningning is "Brilliant or Bright" is a girl name
- Thoth - Of Old Egyptian origin, Thoth means "Ibis" is a boy name
- Bogislaw - The Bogislaw means "God's Glory"
- Thedo - Meaning of Thedo is People is largely used in Frisian
Namesakes of Jenabelle
We could not find any notable namesake.