Jennevie name meaning
What does Jennevie mean?
Meaning of Jennevie is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Jennevie like Hae, Lelia, Priscillia,Names that rhyme with Jennevie
How popular is the name Jennevie?
Jennevie is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2005. Also, Jennevie is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jennevie
Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. You are practically a walking inspiration when it comes to your life because you created a life that's worth admiring. Love is most important in your life. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself.
Do you like Jennevie? Other names you would love
- Xun - Primarily used in Chinese, Xun aimed at boys which originated from Chinese, meaning of Xun is "Swift"
- Sumalee - Origin of Unexpected and Modernistic Sumalee is in Thai is used as a girl name, meaning of Sumalee is "Flower"
- Heilka - Heilka means "Intact" is used in Frisian
- Kawaii - The uncommon and modern unisex name Kawaii means "Of the Water" is originated from Hawaiian
- Oregen - The Oregen is used in Breton and Breton, Oregen means "Face of Gold"
Famous people named Jennevie
We could not find any notable namesake.