Jenyne meaning and origin
Jenyne has its origin in Hebrew is specifically used in English is aimed at baby girls. Jenyne is a derivative of Jenine. Jenine is derived from Jane. Used in English, Jenine, Jenine means "God is Gracious" came from Hebrew.
View middle names that goes with Jenyne like Elna, Oleta, Weta, Shonda, Malia,Names that rhyme with Jenyne
Popularity of Jenyne
Jenyne is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 50 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jenyne
Meditation is your thing. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You want to be the boss in every situation. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well.
Go through the following names similar to Jenyne
- Bethny - Bethnys origin is Hebrew is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Bethny is "Worshipper of God and House". Bethny is resulted from Bethany.
- Jacopo - Far-out and Modernistic Jacopos origin is Hebrew, meaning of Jacopo is "Yahweh May Protect, To Supplant or Supplanter" is a boy name is used predominantly in Italian
- Yannys - Yannys's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious and The Lord is Gracious used for baby girls has its origin in Hebrew. Yannys is resultant of Yannis.
- Zelia - Used dominantly in Greek and English durable and famed, Zelia is rooted from Hebrew, a baby girl name, Zelia means "The Element Zelus with the Meaning Zealous Ardent"
- Bithiah - Meaning of Bithiah is Daugther of Yahweh or Daughter of Yahweh has its origin in Hebrew bestowed upon baby girls is used predominantly in English and Hebrew
Namesakes of Jenyne
We could not find any notable namesake.