Zelia meaning and origin
Zelia means The Element Zelus with the Meaning Zealous Ardent is used as a girl name is came from Hebrew is majorly used in English and Greek.
Variants of Zelia
View middle names that goes with Zelia like Jonna,Names that rhyme with Zelia
Popularity of Zelia
Zelia is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 1900, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 195 on girl names chart when 85 babies were given the name Zelia. There are over 2648 babies that have been given the name Zelia in France. Zelia is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 95 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 700. Over 1022 babies in United States have been named Zelia.
Zelia is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But an extremely popular name in Brazil where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our research, over 120000 people has been named Zelia globally.
Zelia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Zelia
You possess great communication skills. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive.
Do you like Zelia? Read these names too
- Jacolyn - Uncustomary Jacolyn dominantly is used in English is a baby girl name, meaning of Jacolyn is "One who Supplants and Yahweh May Protect" is rooted from Hebrew. Jacolyn is resulted from Jacqueline.
- Abelinde - The Abelinde means "Vanishing or Fragility" came from Hebrew
- Yohanne predominantly is used in Breton, meaning of Yohanne is "God is Merciful" is originated from Hebrew
- Adamka - Boy name Adamka means "Created by God, A Prophet's Name and Man" which originated from Hebrew is used especially in Russian. Adamka is resulted from Adam.
- Doten - The boy name Doten is rooted from Hebrew, Doten means "Law". Doten is derived from Dotan.
Namesakes of Zelia
- Zelia Nuttall, American archaeologist and anthropologist