Jered meaning and origin
Jered means Descent, Form of Jared or One who Rules came from Hebrew and is given to boys is specifically used in Dutch, Hebrew and English. Jered is a resultant of Jared. Jared is resulted from Jordan. Jared's meaning is Descent, God Will Bring Down His Grace and Descending One who Rules is originated from Hebrew is chiefly used in Hebrew, Hindi and English.Names that rhyme with Jered
Popularity of Jered
Jered used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1949 and over 3746 babies have been given the name in 57 years. When at its peak in 1982,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 57 years. Jered is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Also, Jered is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Jered?
The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself.
Other names similar to Jered, for name hunters
- Marylis - Marylis means "Princess of the Sea" came from Hebrew
- Lige - Trendy and Conifer Lige is originated from Hebrew, Lige means "Smart and Sweet", used in English is a baby boy name. Lige is short form of Elijah. . On baby boy chart, lofty Lige was spotted at 455th position in 1900 in United States
- Ahlai - Unheard-of and Fresh unisex name Ahlai is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Ahlai is "Beautiful Adornment"
- Gabriell - Outlandish Gabriell is originated from Hebrew, Gabriell means "God is My Strength or God's Able-bodied One" given to both genders is used mostly in English and English
- Izabela - Meaning of Izabela is God is Perfection or Or: God is My Oath is used as a girl name. It is rooted from Hebrew is majorly used in Hungarian and Russian
Namesakes of Jered
- Jered Weaver, American former professional baseball starting pitcher
- Jered Blanchard in 22 Jump Street as Costume and Wardrobe Department
- Jered Hobbs in Last Stop Before Rubicon as Actor
- Jered Barclay in Whore as Actor
- In 2014 drama, sci-fi movie, Down the Chain, Jered Allen portrayed Jacob.