Izabela meaning and origin
Anomalous Izabela has its origin in Hebrew is chiefly used in Russian, Spanish, Polish, Hungarian and Czech, Izabela means "God is Perfection or Or: God is My Oath" is used for girls. Izabela is version of prevalent and biblical Isabel. Isabel is version of Elizabeth Proven�al. Also Isabel is variation of biblical and famed Isabella. Isabel is also form of biblical and famed Isabelle. Isabel is derivative of Elisabeth. Isabel is equivalent of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Also Isabel is Spanish cognate of Elisabet. Isabel is also English form of Isabella. Meaning of Isabel is God's Promise and God of Plenty has its origin in Hebrew. Izabela is form of imperishable, fashinable in fashion and biblical Elizabeth. Elizabeth's meaning is God of Plenty and My God has Sworn is originated from Hebrew. Izabela is another transcription of Izabella. Izabella is variant form of prominent, skyrocketing modish and biblical Elizabeth. Also Izabella is variation of dominant, perennial and leading Isabel. Izabella is also a form of perennial, biblical and commonly accepted Isabelle. Curious Izabella has its origin in Hebrew, Izabella means "Or: God is My Oath and God is Perfection".
Variants of Izabela
View middle names that goes with Izabela like Melle, Helene, Niah, Dody,Names that rhyme with Izabela
Popularity of Izabela
Izabela is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1987 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2006, it ranked 2065th when 95 girl were named Izabela. Over 1508 babies in United States have been named Izabela. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 648 on girl names chart when 64 babies were named Izabela. Over 593 babies in England and Wales have been named Izabela.
Izabela is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 2005 and peaked in 2013 when it ranked 304th. Over 111 people have been named Izabela in Ireland. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 1980 and peaked in 1980 when it ranked 2638th. Also, it appeared first time in 2012 on baby girl names list of Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Izabela is extremely popular in Poland where every 1 in 300 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Brazil and Romania. At least, 220000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Izabela in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Izabela
People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness.
You would love these names similar to Izabela
- Abbeygale - Unconventional and Modernistic Abbeygale is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon baby girls, Abbeygale means "Joy of My Father and Gives Joy". Abbeygale is a derivation of Abigail.
- Yovan - Mainly used in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil uncustomary, Yovan aimed at boys, meaning of Yovan is "Young" has its origin in Hebrew
- Marijke - Originated from Hebrew, Anomalous Marijke is used in Dutch, Marijke means "Bitterness" is given to baby girls
- Madlaina - Madlainas origin is Hebrew bestowed upon girls, meaning of Madlaina is "Native of Magdala or Of Magdala" is chiefly used in Rhaeto-Romanic
- Jobita - Queer girl name Jobita means "Persecuted" is originated from Hebrew. Jobita is a resultant of Joby.
Namesakes of Izabela
- Izabela Dylewska, Polish sprint canoer
- Izabela Czartoryska, Polish noblewoman, writer
- Izabela Trojanowska, Polish singer and film actress, best
- Izabela Jaruga-Nowacka, A native of the Baltic seaport city of Gdańsk
- Izabela Kloc, Polish politician
- Izabela Katarzyna Mrzygłocka, Polish politician
- Izabela Moldovan in Campioana as Actress
- Izabela Onicioiu in Born to Raise Hell as Actress
- Izabela Vidovic in Homefront as Actress
- Izabela Frank in video Andrzej Wajda: On Ashes and Diamonds as Director
- Izabela Drobotowicz-Orkisz characterized the central character of Bronka Mossakowska in 1986 drama and history flick Dziewczeta z Nowolipek.