Jericko name meaning
On This Page
What does Jericko mean?
Jericko is variant of desirable and biblical Jericho. Jericho means In the Bible Jericho was a Canaan City Destroyed when Its Walls Fell Down and City of Fragrance is principally used in Arabic and English has its origin in Hebrew.
How is Jericko seen as a baby name?
Jericko is a charming and unique name for a baby boy. The name has Arabic origins and means "city of the moon", which adds a mystical and enchanting quality to the name.
What stands out about the name Jericko is its rarity, making it an excellent choice for parents looking for something distinctive for their child. It also has a pleasant sound that rolls off the tongue with ease, making it memorable and easy to pronounce.
In addition, its meaning connects it with nature's beauty, giving a sense of wonder and awe that reflects positively on parents who choose such an unusual but fascinating name for their baby boy.
How do I pronounce Jericko?
Two syllabled Jericko is most commonly pronounced as j(e)-ricko. Some people pronounce it as jer(ic)-ko.
Variants of JerickoNames that rhyme with Jericko
How popular is the name Jericko?
Jericko is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. Also, Jericko is a familiar name in Philippines. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Jericko globally.
Numerological aspects of Jericko
Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. You are lagging behind on motivational front.
Looking for a name like Jericko? Please go through the following names
- Samuelle - Offbeat unisex name Samuelle means "His Name is God" came from Hebrew
- Symeon - Unfamiliar Symeon came from Hebrew language is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Symeon is "Sign or Obedient" is substantially used in English
- Emeth - Meaning of Emeth is A Faithful Man is a boy name is of Hebrew origin
- Jante - Rare unisex name Jante is of Hebrew origin, Jante means "God's Gracious Gift and Female Version of John" is used majorly in English. Jante is derived from Janet.
- Marysette - Marysette's meaning is Princess of the Sea has its origin in Hebrew
Famous people named Jericko
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jericko
- Boy names beginning with J
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Jer
- Baby Names that mean City
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Fragrance