Jerwan meaning and origin
Unfamiliar boy name Jerwan means "Used To" is primarily used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Jerwan
Popularity of Jerwan
Jerwan is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1997. According to our research, at least 60 people have been bestowed Jerwan around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Jerwan
You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you.
Parents who liked Jerwan, loved these names
- Nazik - Commonly used in Arabic uncustomary, Nazik means "Delicate" is a girl name
- Ismat-Ara - Ismat-Ara's meaning is Decorator of Modesty is used as a baby girl name is particulary used in Arabic
- AbdulHafiz - AbdulHafiz's meaning is Servant of the Protector is a boy name is used in Arabic
- Allahrakha - Allahrakha's meaning is Run Away is a boy name is used in Arabic
- Abdul-Majid is used dominantly in Arabic is a boy name, Abdul-Majid means "Servant of the Glorious One (Allah)"
Namesakes of Jerwan
We could not find any notable namesake.