Jesibel name meaning
On This Page
What does Jesibel mean?
Jesibel is derivative of Jezebel. Used specifically in English, Jezebel is rooted from Phoenician, Jezebel means "Lord Baal".
Middle Names for Jesibel
Maryse, Breanne, Rili, Margery, Kath, Emmaline, view more middle names that goes with JesibelNames that rhyme with Jesibel
How popular is the name Jesibel?
Jesibel is a familiar baby name in Philippines. As per our findings, over 500 people has been named Jesibel globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jesibel
You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. You are successful because you never compete with others but with the person, you see in the mirror. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success.
Parents who liked Jesibel, loved these names
- Maningning especially is used in Tagalog aimed at girls, meaning of Maningning is "Brilliant or Bright" is of Tagalog origin
- Morvanig - Breton name Morvanig means "Sea or Assault"
- Trudo - Meaning of Trudo is Power or Shiny
- Henno - Meaning of Henno is House or God is Merciful
- Eidel - Anomalous and Contemporary girl name Eidel means "Gentle"
Famous people named Jesibel
We could not find any notable namesake.