Jessical name meaning
What does Jessical mean?
Meaning of Jessical is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How popular is the name Jessical?
Jessical is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Jessical globally.
Numerological aspects of Jessical
Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. You often doubt your skills and abilities because of people who tell you that you are not good enough. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin.
Do you like Jessical? You would love these names
- Khepri - Of Egyptian origin, Outlandish and Modernistic Khepri is used as a gender insensitive name, Khepri means "Emerging Sun"
- Maritess - Maritess's meaning is Teresa or Tes has origin in Spanish, a baby girl name is majorly used in Tagalog
- Kor - Uncommon boy name Kor has origin in Armenian which is particulary used in Armenian language, Kor means "Fierce"
- Arton - Far-out and Contemporary boy name Arton means "From 'ar' meaning gold or 'tun' meaning town, together meaning Golden Town"
- Sinh - Sinh's meaning is A Flourishing Boy used for baby boys has its origin in Vietnamese
Famous people named Jessical
We could not find any notable namesake.