Maritess meaning and origin
Unusual Maritess is used mainly in Tagalog, Maritess means "María, Tes or Teresa" has its origin in Spanish is given to girls.Names that rhyme with Maritess
Popularity of Maritess
Maritess is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Maritess is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Maritess?
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You always act like everything's just great. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. To have letter M as the first in your name means you are a prideful, hard-to-love-and-understand person.
You would love these names similar to Maritess
- Conzuelo - Conzuelo's meaning is Consolation and Comfort is of Spanish origin is given to girls. Conzuelo is resultant of Consuelo.
- Generosa - Commonly used in Italian and Spanish uncustomary, Generosa aimed at baby girls, meaning of Generosa is "Generous" is of Spanish origin
- Grenadda - Meaning of Grenadda is From the Moorish Kingdom has its origin in Spanish is given to baby girls. Grenadda is derived from Granada.
- Selestino - Unexpected Selestino is originated from Spanish, Selestino means "One who is Heaven-Sent" is used for baby boys
- Mariposa - Unexpected Mariposa is originated from Spanish, Mariposa means "Butterfly" is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Maritess
- Maritess Gutierrez in Bulaklak sa City Jail as Actress
- In 1988 action film, Sa dulo ng baril, Maritess Samson portrayed N.
- Maritess De Joya, from 1981 action flick K-9 Hunts Takas, who characterized N.
- Maritess Revilla, from 1973 drama, romance flick Girl of My Dreams, who portrayed the N.