Kor name meaning
On This Page
What does Kor mean?
Kor means Fierce used for boys which is used largely in Armenian has its origin in Armenian.
Middle Names for Kor
Yoan, Christoffer, Roey, Galy, Bastian, Ambrose, view more middle names that goes with KorNames that rhyme with Kor
How popular is the name Kor?
Kor is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1994. Kor is a common name in South Sudan and Cambodia while somewhat familiar name in Singapore, Senegal, India, Malaysia, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Burkina Faso and Indonesia.
According to our evaluation, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Kor around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Kor
Forgive in order to receive forgiveness. Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. You prefer to keep your feelings to yourself. Your career success is inevitable.
Do you like Kor? Other names you would love
- Tomoya means Wise One is used as a boy name
- Tesher - The unconventional and modernistic boy name Tesher means "A Gift"
- Neima - The unconventional unisex name Neima means "Strong"
- Un - Used prevalently in Korean uncustomary, Un is used as a gender-neutral name, Un means "Grace" has origin in Korean
- Milliani means A Gentle Caress used for girls is originated from Hawaiian
Famous people named Kor
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kor
- Boy names beginning with K
- Armenian Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Fierce